Let’s enjoy incredible before and after of tap in hair extension
There are lots of discussions about different types of hair extensions with lots of girls wondering about which option will be the most suitable for their own hair. They may want micro beads, sew ins, or clip ins, but tape in hair extensions may be the best option for them nowadays. There are a number of problems with these types of extensions that you might not see with tape in hair extensions. In this blog post, we will figure it out together.
Benefits Of Tape-In Hair Extensions:
- They Are Less Damaging Than Bead Or Fusion Hair Extensions– The tape-ins haven’t caused any damage to your hair, plus they are keeping my hair full and voluminous while the real hair grows underneath
- The Wefts Can Be Used Numerous Times– As long as you provide your hair with maintain, your tape-ins can last 3-4 sessions
- They Are Quick To Put In And Remove– Unlike fusion extensions that can take hours, tape-in extensions take less than an hour to apply
- They Are Less Expensive– Tape-in hair extensions cost about the same as quality clip-in extensions, so you get amazing extensions without breaking the bank.
- They Tangle Less Than Fusion Extensions– Since the wefts are thicker than fusion extensions, they are less likely to tangle and easier to brush through.
How To Care For Tape-In Hair Extensions:
Additionally you can read this: 20 inch tape in hair
- Wait 48 Hours Before Washing Your Hair– Not getting your hair wet for 48 hours will allow the tape-ins to fully bond.
- Avoid Conditioning The Bonds– Too much conditioner and hair treatments can start to break down the bonds, so conditioning your hair from mid-shaft to the ends will help prevent this and make your hair last longer.
- Use A Wet Brush To Avoid Tangles–A Wet Brush is gentle enough to brush through the extensions and will prevent tangles. Doing this at least twice a day will prevent tangles and keep your extensions easy and stress-free. You would like to hold your hair and start from the bottom and move to the top, that way you can control the amount of pull on your ends. Every so often, take a comb and brush each individual hair extension.
- Limit The Amount Of Times You Wash Your Hair A Week– Not only will this help lengthen the lifespan of your extensions, it will also make your life easier. Hair extensions take a lot longer to dry, so limiting the amount of washes will help speed along your daily routine.
- Limit The Heat– Using a curling iron or straightener everyday can really break down extensions, so try to limit the amount of heat you use on your hair. You should try to tend to wash and style your hair extensions 2-3x per week, since the curls hold for a couple days.
- Sleep With Your Hair In A Braid – Since tangles are the worst with extensions, pulling your hair into a braid before bed will keep your hair tame and styled in the morning. Also, try avoiding sleeping with wet hair.
The below are some gorgeous pictures of Tape in hair extensions before and after applied. Let’s have a look!