HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS CORRECTLY?News2018-10-13
MCSARA is known as one of the leading company in the field of hair products. We always try our best to bring our best hair products to the whole world so that our products can have a stable position on the international market.
Nowadays, there are many beauty methods which help women to overcome their physical disadvantages. Hair extension technology which has been more and more preferred in recent years is one of them.
Taking of hair extensions is not an easy task. It requires both meticulousness and general knowledge. Unless your hair extensions get special care, you will deal with a lot of hair problems like hair loss, scalp fungus and hair tangles.
- When combing your hair extensions:
There are a lot of requirements when combing your hair extensions to keep it soft, smooth and silky. First of all, do not forget to buy a special comb for hair extensions. Gently comb your hair from the hair roots to the ends. Especially, avoid combing wet hair if you don not want your hair to shed too much.
- When washing your hair extensions:
Your hair extensions need to be washed the right way whether they are short hair, medium hair or long hair.
– Hair extensions consist of many joints between natural hair and extended hair. For this reason, it is necessary for you to avoid rubbing the hair which contains these joints harshly.
– Many girls have the habit of scrubbing their scalp and hair strongly with their fingernails when washing their hair. However, hair experts claim that this is a direct threat to hair extensions as it leads to hair tangles and hair breakage. You should wash your hair gently with your fingers instead of your nails.
– When rinsing out shampoo and conditioner with water, remember to pour the water over your hair in the direction of hair growth so that the hair joints are prevented from slipping out and tangling.
- When drying your hair extensions:
After your hair extensions are washed correctly, it is better to let your hair dry naturally. However, if wet hair makes you uncomfortable, using a hair dryer is ok. Don’t use the dryer at high temperature because your hair extensions cannot withstand high heat from the dryer. In addition, keep it as far away from your hair as you can and make sure that the wind direction of the dryer is in line with the direction of your hair growth.
- When going to bed:
Before sleeping, you are recommended to tie your hair loosely or pull your hair aside so that the hair joints are not affected by the movements during your sleep.
- When choosing hair extension products:
It is very important to find out the best products for hair extensions, especially shampoos and conditioners. To keep your hair extensions in good condition, you should use the products for hair extensions which do not contain sulfates and have a small amount of bleach.
Follow these tips to get healthy hair extensions.