18 inch, 20 inch and 22 inch weaves wavy hair extensions black color
- Type: Machine weft hair extensions
- Hair Grade: 100% Vietnam remy hair
- Style: Deep wavy
- Length: 18 inches, 20 inches and 22 inches
- Color: Black
- Material: Vietnamese Human Hair
- Textile: 100% unprocessed hair, Silky, Soft, All cuticle
- Place of Origin: Vietnam
- Brand Name: MCSARAHAIR VIETNAM
- Weight: 100 grams/ 1 bundle
- Hair features: No shedding,No tangling
- Payment method: Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank
- Ship by: UPS, DHL, EMS or FEDEX
Weaves hair extensions black color (18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch) is real remy hair with 100% Vietnam Hair without any chemical and processes. So you do not worry about our hair, it is safe, it is no shedding and No any tangle. We have length from 6- 32 inches with different colors. Likewise you can see more: 10 inch weaves hair .
Weaves hair extension: We use 3 head machine weft and design width of weft about 150 cm or depend on customers requirement. The weft line is very strong and not shedding, bushy during you combing or washing it.
18 inch – 20 inch – 22 inch weaves hair extensions
Machine weft (weaves) hair extensions black color
Ways to use weft hair:
Choice 1: Attach hair wefts with clips
- Measure the desired length of the wefts and cut. Note that you should stop the wefts at least ½ inch away from your hair line for coverage.
- Sew the clips on to the hair on each side of the weft. If you are dealing with a very long weft you can attach an extra clip at the center.
Choice 2: Attach the hair weft using micro rings
- Part your hair and place a microring onto the hook.
- Attach the weft below the part.
- Take a section of the weft and of your own hair and thread them through the microring.
- Pinch the microring.
Choice 3: Attach hair weft extensions using glue
- Make a section in your hair where you want to attach your weft.
- Cut a hair weft section to the desired length.
- Apply glue to the weft and to the hair under section.
- Attach the weft by pressing it firmly against your scalp.
Choice 4: Sew a hair weft onto a braid
- Makes two horizontal sections in your hair, leaving a section of hair loose in between them.
- Braid this section and secure the braid using a rubber band.
- Thread the curved needle.
- Sew the hair weft onto the braid.