Some methods to make hair shiny in dry season
Styling your hair gives you an attractive and strange look. However, abuse or simply dry weather cause a difficult problem uneasy to solve: hair splitting. So what is the way to care for split ends effectively?
One of the most common ways of split-ends care and removal of them is strimming unwanted hair frequently. However, strimming is only temporary and does not guarantee a healthy hair from the inside. For that reason, hair conditioning is a very necessary element and it is much easier when the “hair mask” assistant is a good assistant from your kitchen.
How to care for split ends of hair with a mask of coconut oil
Coconut oil is known as a “beauty care” for women’s beauty. And for the hair, coconut oil is also an effective way to care split ends with a simple procedure:
- Start with a very clean shampoo, then dry hair naturally with a towel.
- Use a spoonful of coconut oil and apply evenly over the hair, from nearly hair root to the center of the tip of the hair (not apply to hair roots).
- Then you put your hair in a towel or cover the head, relax for 30 minutes.
- Finally rinse with water and shampoo twice. You can repeat this process every 2 weeks.
Coconut oil is known as a “beauty care” for women’s beauty
Protein butter mask
The mixture of butter, eggs and olive oil will provide nutrients for damaged hair and is very easy to make:
- First, you ground the butter and mix it with the egg
- Add the olive oil and mix well into a thick, fine mixture
- Apply the mixture to the hair and relax for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse your hair with warm water.
A butter protein mask is an effective way to care for split ends
How to care for split ends with fish oil mask
It may seem strange, but omega-3 and -6 fish oil can “cure” your split ends:
- Mix some fish oil, coconut oil and lavender in a pan, heat the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the mixture into a large bowl and apply to the split ends of the hair, slowly pouring the mixture onto the hair (except the hair roots).
- Next, wrap a towel or cover the head and relax for 40 minutes.
- Finally rinse with shampoo.
Honey and olive oil hair mask
“Combo” honey and olive oil not only helps nourish damaged hair, but also provides a suitable moisturizer for dry scalp. The formula for this type of mask is very simple:
- Mix olive oil and honey in a ratio of 3: 2, apply to hair after shampooing.
- Relax for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse your hair with shampoo.