DO AND DON’T WHEN CARING A LACE CLOSURENews2016-12-22
Having a lace closure but don’t know how to last its lifespan? There are some tips that can help you take care of a lace closure and enjoy wearing it!
- How frequent to wash dependent on environmental factors such as air quality and humidity. Generally, the closure should be washed after being worn 8 – 12 times.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
- Let your lace closure or frontal over the heat of 160 Celcius degrees because this will damage the closure hair. For example don’t stand near a barbecue grill or put the closure near the oven door. High temperature will make the hair burnt.
- Brush the lace closure when it’s wet. It makes hair get shedding.
- Use any form of curling irons, hot rollers to make other patterns for the closure.
- Use products designed for ordinary human hair. You should use the wig shampoo, closure air conditioning, wig brush or special lace closure comb.
- Wearing a lace closure(or lace frontal) and a swimming pool. Closure hair soaked in water for a long time that doesn’t get any natural oil from the head can be dry and does not retain initial conditions.