Daily Care for Curly Hair ExtensionsNews 2017-02-05
In the present time, women prefer to change the texture of hair everyday in order to make the new looking. With curly hair extensions, you can be sassy and sweet, or switch back to being a diva going on a night out with her friends in a straight hair do’. Extensions give you a variety of styles to select from and whatever you decide (straight, curly, wavy,) treat your tresses with lots of love and they will stay beautiful and strong in return. However, it will make your curly hair extensions totally damage, therefore, daily caring is very necessary
Today Mcsara hair will give you some ways to take care your curly hair extensions – the best way to caring you hair but you can do it at home
After you have washed your hair and it’s slightly damps, separate it into small sections and either use a brush or a wide tooth comb to gently comb out each section of your locks. Spray your hair now with a leave-in conditioner or curl activator solution. Regardless, your curls will naturally take shape so don’t put very much product in your locks.
- Finger style or use a wide tooth comb only, when hair is damp.
- Apply the suggested products, style the hair while damp, allow it to air dry and then leave it alone!
- Do not comb dry curls for you will disrupt the curl pattern and cause the hair to frizz.
- To refresh curls, spray with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator.
- Use alcohol free styling aids, such as mouse, gel, and hairspray in moderation.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling.
- Before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair.
- Do not sleep on damp hair.
- Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.