How to care the virgin human hairNews 2016-07-26
You bought some bundles of virgin human hair extensions from MCsara for using, but it is the first time you wear, and you don’t know how to care your hair, special in washing and styling?
Please read some words bellow, to find out the answer!
Firstly, washing the virgin human hair right way.
Detangle your hair first from the ends to the roots before shampooing. Wash your hair gentle in a downward motion
– Place the extensions in a tub or sink, and dampen them with lukewarm water. If you can, use a handheld shower head. Apply a small amount of shampoo and gently massage the fibers. Rinse the lather out, and repeat with the conditioner.
– Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out. Rubbing can cause the hair to tangle.
– Whilst wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
– Hang the extensions up to dry, and don’t brush them while they are wet.
Secondly, Styling your hair.
You got the straight hair, then you would really like to change to other texture like wavy or curly hair. Let see some note for you:
– It is better to avoid heat. Heat is your one of your hair’s biggest enemy, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extensions will last. Be careful with the use of blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons.
– Make sure that your extensions are dry before you heat style them.
– Avoid blow drying extensions. This can cause them to tangle.
If you can’t do it by your self, we can offer you some texture as bellow
And finally, hair treatments
When you would like to perm or color your hair, don’t do it yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do.
For long lasting hair extensions, moisturise your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense.