How to care curly hair extensions?News2016-12-06
You got some bundles curly hair from Mcsara and you don’t know how to care them. Don’t worry. Let read some tips blow, you will find out the answer and have the best curly hair.
Firstly, washing the curly hair.
- Curly hair, especially hair with tight curls, is naturally drier than straight hair and you should not use any shampoo at all keeps the hair in better condition. Instead, washing your hair using conditioner alone, it won’t dry out and become frizzy.
- Before stepping into the shower, apply a deep conditioner to your hair, always begin by conditioning at the bottom of your hair, and then work your way up to the top, tuck it into a shower cap, and wash your body before washing your hair as normal. The steam from the shower will help lock in moisture.
- Wash with cold water : cold water helps making hair shinier, locks in moisture,and reduces frizz.
- After washing your hair, wring out the water with a T-shirt instead of a towel to prevent tangles and frizz.Towels will absorb too much water and moisture out of the hair, which causes frizz, instead of just the excess water. The smoothness of a T-shirt will also help smooth your curls and prevent them from getting matted together.
Secondly, brushing the curly hair.
- Remember, don’t brush them while they are wet.
- Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush to prevent breakage and preserve the shape of your curls.Staring at the bottom makes it easier to de-tangle hair.This is also the rule for combing or brushing your hair.
Finally, some other tips
- Buy some satin pillows : Another good tip on how to take care of curly hair and the best way to avoid the morning frizz is to buy some satin pillowcases for your bed. Satin offers far less friction than cotton does, so your curls should stay intact all night long. An alternative to new pillowcases would be a satin night cap that would do the same job of protecting your hair.
- When letting your hair dry, try “pineappling” or piling your hair into a loose bun or ponytail on top of your head. This will prevent gravity from pulling your curls out and causing frizz.
- Using 2-3 drops of natural oil to make your hair more moisture
Thank your for reading!