Can a scalp exfoliating system get rid of dandruff?
Dandruff might be the worst thing you have ever encountered in your life in term of hair problem. It is itchy and leaves ugly, annoying white specks on your clothes, especially embarrassing to those who wear dark shirts. Dandruff can be caused by many reasons such as bad hygiene, scalp dryness, etc; however, it is still treatable.
To be specific, there are numerous reasons why you may experience dandruff. A few are below:
- Dandruff can resulted from a fungus named seborrheic dermatitis which lives on your scalp and feeds the natural oils. Natural oils on our head play an important role in balancing the moisture of the scalp, once they lost, the scalp will produce extra skin cells and become dandruff.
- Another element is if you have dry skin, you have a better chance of getting dandruff, especially with the dry, cold weather.
There are actually many ways to cure dandruff. A plenty of hair products available on the market can solve this problem, natural masks and recipes also can handle this to some extent. Today, however, you have one more effective option to eliminate this annoying issue. It is scalp exfoliating system.
In order to achieve the best result, you will want to remove crusty patches from the scalp first, the more the better. This will facilitate the shampoo to work more effectively. Besides, you should be loyal to this technique for about 4 times a year. In details, you can follow these steps below:
- Shampoo your hair with clarifying shampoo product
- Apply the scalp mask and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Wear a shower cap or a hot towel to promote the process and then rinse your hair with warm water.
- Use the scalp sugar scrub to massage your head for 10 minutes which is actually the ay to exfoliate your scalp and get rid of dead skin cells.
- Shampoo your hair again and apply your favorite conditioner to hydrate your scalp. This step is very significant because after exfoliating process, your scalp can easily absorb the nutrient and moisture from the conditioner compared to before the process.
- Style as usual
As you can imagine, the exfoliating system is super easy to do. Besides, the result it brings back is incredible. This is designed to clean and purify your scalp. Once the dead skin cells on your scalp are remove, it will speed up the healing process and get rid of dandruff at the same time. You can picture in your mind how it actually works like the exfoliating step for your face skin which stimulate the skin to absorb nutrients better and become glowing and smooth. As for your scalp, after doing exfoliating system, your scalp will produce more natural oils to balance the moisture for your hair. Your hair will definitely begin to be softer, silkier and the best part is you can gradually stay away from annoying dandruff.