Eyeliner runs away can make many women confused because it look like they have black eyes! The whole mess could have easily been prevented if they apply it with a little powder immediately. Let’s take a look and see what we can do!
See more: 26 inch weave hair
YOU WILL NEED
- To have perfect precision, a flat-headed laydown eyeshadow brush
- Pressed powder. You can use one that is your exact shade or slightly lighter than your skin tone, which I also prefer so you get the bonus effect of highlighting the area to draw even more attention to your eyes
HOW TO DO THAT?
- Dip the brush into the powder.
- Place the brush in a vertical position directly below the liner, touch it, then stamp and sweep it from corner to corner. This will set it and keep it from traveling downward.
- With the same brush, this time without reloading it with powder, sweep back over the area.